Seeking an Inside Sales Representative
- Prepare quotations for manufacturers’ representatives for presentation to customers
- Write up orders which includes coordinating with the end-customer to ensure the correct product detail information is obtained and ordered
- Provide follow-up customer service and coordinate with related plant departments to ensure the delivery commitment to customers are met.
- Assist the Vice President-Sales and Marketing on special projects
- Cooperating with Account manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization
- Outbound and inbound project management
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
- Participate in sales/field calls as needed
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Should be expert in CRM software solutions
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
- Bachelor degree
- Salary is commensurate with background, experience and education
- Customized incentive compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package
- Heath Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K and defined benefit pension plans
- Position is located in Spring City, PA (Northern Chester County)
Send resumes to email@example.com.